The Original Course on Accounting & Finance! It's easy once you know the basics. Learn introductory accounting & finance
- Learn From A Top Rated Instructor Who Has Been Teaching On Udemy Since 2013 and Taught Over 100
- 000 Students!
- Understand Basic Accounting Concepts
- Accounting Terminology
Learn Finance & Accounting from Scratch by an Award Winning MBA Professor, Ivy Grad, worked @ Goldman & VC
- #1 Best Selling Accounting Course on Udemy (Learn Finance and Accounting the Easy Way)!
- Analyze and understand an income statement (even if you have no experience with income statements).
- Analyze and understand a balance sheet (even if you have no experience with balance sheets).
Learn the very basics of accounting in just about an hour.
- Understand the basic accounting equation
- Know the difference between a debit and a credit
- See how to prepare a balance sheet and income statement
Learn accounting like never before. Learn easy and fast. Easy to understand Accounting. #1 accounting course online.
- Learn how to prepare financial statements
- Learn and identify specific items on the Financial Statements (Income Statement
- Statement of Retained Earnings
- Balance Sheet)
- Learn how to analyze business transactions
Accounting, Bookkeeping Introduction, Accounting, Bookkeeping Entries, Accounting, Bookkeeping Adjustments & Reports
- Bookkeeping | Rules of recording transactions
- Accounting | Accounting Concepts | Period end Adjustments
- Financial Statements Preperation | Profit & Loss Statement | Balance Sheet
Honored by the President of the United States for outstanding teaching, learn Accounting from the self-made millionaire.
- Learn accounting from the #1 highest rated Accounting course on Udemy!
- Produced and used at the #1 Accounting university in the World (as rated by the London Financial Times - 2013)
- You will learn how to run a business through understanding accounting at the university level... the most in-depth course available
Accounting 101: Non-Accountants' Guide to Accounting. Learn Accounting. Get Paid More, and Get Promoted Faster!
- By the end of this course you will understand the three financial statements
- and the difference between them.
- You will be able to read and understand the numbers on any annual report and/or balance sheets.
- You will also be able to make preliminary assessments of whether a business is doing well or not
- based on the financial statements
Your no-nonsense guide to understanding accounting principles in easy to follow explanations and step-by-step examples.
- Design an accounting information system for a small business
- classify and journalize the transactions of small business start up.
- Prepare adjusting entries
- generate a trial balance and maintain the general ledger.
Understand Bookkeeping, Accounting, Financial Statements & Ratio Analysis in this easy to follow course.
- You will BUILD A SOLID FOUNDATION IN UNDERSTANDING BUSINESS by learning the Basics of Accounts.
- You will LEARN TO READ FINANCIAL STATEMENTS to assess the health of any Business.
- You will understand how the Income Statement
- Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement work and tie in together.
A - Z Guide for learning the Basics of Accountancy
- Understand need and importance of Accounting
- Understand Book Keeping
- Objectives and Advantages
- Understand Accounting Process
- Accounting Cycle
MBA, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Management, Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Sales, Human Resource, Business English
- The students could understand Introduction to MBA Basics.
Learn the fundamentals of business taxes and understand the basics of doing taxes for your business
- Learn the fundamentals of business taxes
- Learn about Monthly
- Quarterly and Annual business taxes at the federal and state levels
- Learn about tax forms such as W2s
- and 941 forms
A Part Time Online Financial Accounting Course for Beginners thought in an 'easy to follow' manner
- Understand and Realize the Need for Accounting
- Have a basic understanding on Accounting
- Understand accounting assumptions and how to record transactions
Introduction to Bookkeeping and Accounting, Assets, liabilities, I&E and the Accounting equation
- Outline the importance of bookkeeping and how it ties in with Accounting
- Identify common business documents
- Recognise reasons for document retention
- filing and security
The Easiest Course In Accounting!
- Students will be able to classify the types of accounts
- Students will be able to classify the types of transactions
- Students will be able to understand debit & credit
Bookkeeping and accounting explained. Bookkeeping and accounting basics is easy. Simple Bookkeeping and accounting.
- You get an eBook called "Bookkeeping & Accounting Basics"
- Subtitles/captions available in English
- Simplified Chinese
- and Spanish
- Debits and credits