3D Modeling Courses
From absolute ZERO all the way to creating sophisticated, 3D models and professional drawing packages in AutoCAD
- Model and draw an entire piped system in AutoCAD from scratch
- Model all types of fittings and components in a piped system
- Create general assembly drawings
Use Blender to Create Beautiful 3D models for Video Games, 3D Printing & More. Beginners Level Course
- Use Blender and understand it's interface
- Understand the principles of modelling
- Create 3D models with simple colors
This course helps you creating wonderful environment scenes, organizing your workflow, and find the right inspiration.
- Creating stunning unique environments
- Organize your workflow to make large environment scenes
- More than 250 unique 2K / 4K textures
Complete beginner-to-advanced guide for Blender 2.8 and 2.9
- This is a comprehensive course for the free 3D modeling and animation package
- With this reference
- you can confidently dive into Blender
- You can watch this course from start to finish
- or skip around.
Learn to Create or Edit Props, Design Levels, Apply Material and Simple Animations using Blender 3D for Unity Developers
- Create your own Unity props with confidence using Blender 3D
- Make adjustments to Unity Assets by editing them in Blender
- Learn how to make a variety of low-poly models for your video game projects
over the new version of Blender in this complete training from beginner to advanced
- Discover the software to integrate it into your workflow
- Apprehend the interface and keyboard shortcuts for better efficiency
- lighting simple scenes
Recapture the nostalgia of the Quake and Playstation era
- How to model
- animate 3d models in Blender
- How to create textures for 3d models with Gimp
- How to create character reference sheets in Krita
Learn Unigraphics From Scratch including part design, drawing,assembly, surface modeling
- knowning the complete details of 2-D sketch modeling tools such as lines
- rectangle etc.
- learn how to create and design 3-D models and shapes using various commands like extrude
- revolve and many more
- learn to create complex shapes using surface modeling feature .
Step by Step 3D Asset Creation
- 3D Modeling using Blender
- a free and open source modeling and animation package
- Hard surface modeling techniques and how to approach different challenges
- Using modifiers for a more efficient and advanced workflow
Learn 3D modeling, texturing, and rendering with Blender and 3D-Coat by creating AAA ready game assets
- Use 3D modeling in Blender to create a practical
- real world game asset that you can use in your own creations or expand upon into other game assets.
- Make awesome
- AAA game assets by utilizing just the right tools and techniques of the software that you need.
- Save time and money by creating your own 3D models
- quickly and efficiently.
Learn how to model, unwrap, and texture weapons for games. Use Maya and Substance Painter 2 to create AAA quality models
- Set up reference images inside of Maya
- Create block out meshes and understand their purpose
- Build optimized and well thought out high poly models that are rich in details
Learn How to Model 3D Objects in Blender 2.8
- Students will learn the techniques and skills to modeling in Blender 2.8 so that they are able to model whatever objects they want
- Students will model 20 different objects and in the process
- will learn the modeling skills
- techniques and modifiers for modeling
- Students will learn how to create 20 different models
Have fun creating anything you want in Maya. Create your own 3d worlds! Learn creature & character design/animation!
- Polygonal Modeling
- Character modeling
- Character Rigging
- Character Animation
Discover a complete workflow for creating Sci-fi assets for video games or animation.
- Discover specific Blender 2.8 modeling tools and apprehend Substance painter
- Create an asset ready to be imported into a game engine
- Discover a workflow from A to Z for the creation of a futuristic rifle
Master the Hard-Surface Modeling workflow in Blender, and learn how to achieve proper lighting, materials, and renders.
- Hard Surface Modeling
- Non Destructive Modeling
- Boolean-Bevel workflow
This course teaches you to build modularly and apply it in a large landscape
- Making modular buildings with modular objects
- Creating a large environment Terrain
- Working with light and atmosphere